Using Phyllo Dough
Remove a sheet of phyllo from the stack and lay the phyllo on the work surface. As you remove each sheet, cover the remainder.
Using a soft, bristled brush, immediately brush the phyllo sheet with clarified butter or olive oil to help prevent it from drying out.Read the full post →
Get our latest tips in your inbox
Latest Tweets From The Pros
- Sabrina Soto : Living Room Makeover: Sabrina Soto Combines His-and-Her Styles Into One Awesome Space http://t.co/FSU3kq0m42 via @HomeSessive
- Sabrina Soto : Rainy day = @NespressoUSA http://t.co/fjp2CoUZKv
- Marc Forgione: Second bfast in napa. Everything on a wood burning grill! #mightmovehere http://t.co/ZLl49GRyWe
- Sabrina Soto : We didn't take any pics! RT @bobbyberk: @real_genevieve @CarrinoAnthony @sabrinasoto @designmilk so great having you all at my place tonight
- Sabrina Soto : ❤ RT @designmilk: Woot! @bobbyberk: @real_genevieve @CarrinoAnthony @sabrinasoto @designmilk so great having you all at my place tonight.