Using Phyllo Dough
Keep the package of phyllo closed and thaw it overnight in the refrigerator.
The keys to working with phyllo are to be organized and work quickly. So, prepare all the ingredients for your recipe before opening the package of thawed phyllo and give yourself plenty of space.
Remove the thawed phyllo from the package and unroll the sheets onto a baking sheet just before using.Read the full post →
Get our latest tips in your inbox
Latest Tweets From The Pros
- Sabrina Soto : Green with envy. #peonies #emerald #mohair #onset #aol http://t.co/foTF4TOznk
- Sabrina Soto : RT @AnsonGilbert: Just wrapped our final @GMC #tradesecret shoot w/ @AOL, @SabrinaSoto, @NissaWorks @TheLauraKoski. http://t.co/tigmeRd2t1
- Sabrina Soto : NP! High Low shoots again aug/13! RT @CrysRRich: @sabrinasoto I want to make a video for your new season but don't close on house til June.
- Marc Forgione: Quinault Salmon, Braised Turnip, Peas @ Restaurant Marc Forgione http://t.co/wxpOKp0zCg
- Sabrina Soto : great shoot! @aol @GMCTradeSecrets RT @AnsonGilbert: Whistle while you work. #SetLife w/ @SabrinaSoto @TheLauraKoski. http://t.co/5fCJpjeewZ