The Many Uses of Aluminum Foil
Step 7: Easy Polishers
Aluminum foil can help clean tarnished silver, too. Place your silver in a glass or bowl on top of a piece of foil. Add salt and baking soda before pouring in some hot water. A chemical reaction between the water, soda and salt will occur, which will remove the tarnish and transfer it to the foil. Leave your silver in for 15 minutes and you'll be amazed at the transformation.
Get our latest tips in your inbox
Latest Tweets From The Pros
- Sabrina Soto : Living Room Makeover: Sabrina Soto Combines His-and-Her Styles Into One Awesome Space http://t.co/FSU3kq0m42 via @HomeSessive
- Sabrina Soto : Rainy day = @NespressoUSA http://t.co/fjp2CoUZKv
- Marc Forgione: Second bfast in napa. Everything on a wood burning grill! #mightmovehere http://t.co/ZLl49GRyWe
- Sabrina Soto : We didn't take any pics! RT @bobbyberk: @real_genevieve @CarrinoAnthony @sabrinasoto @designmilk so great having you all at my place tonight
- Sabrina Soto : ❤ RT @designmilk: Woot! @bobbyberk: @real_genevieve @CarrinoAnthony @sabrinasoto @designmilk so great having you all at my place tonight.