Skewers and Kebabs
Step 1: Skewers
Bamboo and wooden skewers are not great for grilling --- they burn, use them for sweet and savoring kebabs that you won't cook. Long flat metal ones are best for meat, the metal won't burn and the flat skewer will hold the meat in place when you turn the skewer. Try making natural skewers from rosemary stalks or sugarcane.
Get our latest tips in your inbox
Latest Tweets From The Pros
- Marc Forgione: Second bfast in napa. Everything on a wood burning grill! #mightmovehere http://t.co/ZLl49GRyWe
- Sabrina Soto : We didn't take any pics! RT @bobbyberk: @real_genevieve @CarrinoAnthony @sabrinasoto @designmilk so great having you all at my place tonight
- Sabrina Soto : ❤ RT @designmilk: Woot! @bobbyberk: @real_genevieve @CarrinoAnthony @sabrinasoto @designmilk so great having you all at my place tonight.
- Marc Forgione: Breakfast in napa from my parents stone fruit trees #goodstuff http://t.co/2G0bQHOtTn
- Sabrina Soto : Workouts of the World's Busiest Women : http://t.co/buYSnqrbMO @Shape_Magazine