Sharpen a Chainsaw
Before getting started, you need to know the parts of the chain. Each link in the chain consists of the sharp cutting element, depth gauge, and the gullet, the area between the two. Now determine the gauge of the chain by checking the owner's manual. This will tell you correct size of the round file to use in sharpening your saw.
First, you'll want to clean your chain thoroughly to remove any dust and debris. Use a small wire brush and mineral spirits, also known as 'paint thinner'.Read the full post →
Get our latest tips in your inbox
Latest Tweets From The Pros
- Sabrina Soto : Yeah!! RT @RougeLioness: Glued to watching The High/Low Project on @hgtv. I love @sabrinasoto designs!! I need to get her book for ideas...
- Sabrina Soto : Thanks!!RT @BrianH630: @sabrinasoto Hey you cutie! Loved the segment where the husband had the inherited furniture from his grandparents...
- Sabrina Soto : Thanks!! RT @Shinetreasure: @sabrinasoto I love watching the high low project. I wish you could come to my house. so great at what you do!!!
- Sabrina Soto : Live near NYC? @hgtv RT @lauraVH: Can @sabrinasoto please come and do the High/Low project to our house?! Love this show!
- Sabrina Soto : Glad you love it!! @HGTV RT @DelisaWalden: @sabrinasoto If I could shop everyday I would!! This show gives me my fix! #HighLow