Seasonal Shopping: Fast and Easy Cooking
Step 4: Chef?s Love Zucchini
Summer zucchini and squash are chefs’ favorites; steamed, sautéed served with fish or soft-shell crab it’s all good , but try serving it raw—just cut it paper thin, add some extra virgin olive oil, some sea salt, lemon zest and juice and some fresh herbs, watch people gobble it up.
Get our latest tips in your inbox
Latest Tweets From The Pros
- Marc Forgione: Breakfast in napa from my parents stone fruit trees #goodstuff http://t.co/2G0bQHOtTn
- Sabrina Soto : Workouts of the World's Busiest Women : http://t.co/buYSnqrbMO @Shape_Magazine
- Marc Forgione: Batch 22, Mezcal shrimp for an amuse tonight @ Restaurant Marc Forgione http://t.co/PLk42B1ay3
- Sabrina Soto : Fantastic meeting you!xo @aartipaarti: @sabrinasoto So nice to meet you the other day. You are as sweet in person as you are on screen. #gem
- Sabrina Soto : Thank you! Took a while, but it was worth it! RT @rodbobe: @sabrinasoto That rug made from carpet tiles is amazing.