Make Perfect Tempura
Step 2 - Make the Tempura Batter
In a large bowl, stir one cup of flour and the iced water together with chopsticks just until a thin batter forms and some small lumps remain. The colder the water and the less the batter is mixed, the crispier the coating will be when fried. For the best results, prepare the batter just before serving.Read the full post →
Get our latest tips in your inbox
Latest Tweets From The Pros
- Sabrina Soto : great shoot! @aol @GMCTradeSecrets RT @AnsonGilbert: Whistle while you work. #SetLife w/ @SabrinaSoto @TheLauraKoski. http://t.co/5fCJpjeewZ
- Sabrina Soto : Thanks! It's gonna be good! RT @NikNoble: @sabrinasoto I'm so glad that you are a new judge on the show. Congratulations! #HGTV #Designstar
- Sabrina Soto : I'm shooting another season now! RT @OrganizeMadeFun: @sabrinasoto watching u all morning while folding laundry! Missed this fabulous show!
- Sabrina Soto : I'm at the edge of my seat!! RT @bromco: Only 19 days until #HGTVStar! Who will be tuning in?? @real_genevieve @VernYipDesigns @sabrinasoto
- Sabrina Soto : Yeah!! RT @RougeLioness: Glued to watching The High/Low Project on @hgtv. I love @sabrinasoto designs!! I need to get her book for ideas...