How to Remove Coffee and Tea Stains
Step 1: Cloths
Place a light-colored cloth under the stain to prevent it from spreading. Then place a cloth on top of the stain to absorb as much liquid as possible, and to prevent the stain from spreading.
Get our latest tips in your inbox
Latest Tweets From The Pros
- Sabrina Soto : Workouts of the World's Busiest Women : http://t.co/buYSnqrbMO @Shape_Magazine
- Marc Forgione: Batch 22, Mezcal shrimp for an amuse tonight @ Restaurant Marc Forgione http://t.co/PLk42B1ay3
- Sabrina Soto : Fantastic meeting you!xo @aartipaarti: @sabrinasoto So nice to meet you the other day. You are as sweet in person as you are on screen. #gem
- Sabrina Soto : Thank you! Took a while, but it was worth it! RT @rodbobe: @sabrinasoto That rug made from carpet tiles is amazing.
- Sabrina Soto : It's Thanksgiving this morning at the @target studio! http://t.co/wBWuVndWu8