How to Remove Blood on Clothing
Step 3: Ammonia Method
A third option is to use ammonia. It may smell awful, but it's a strong cleaning agent that's much safer to use on clothing than bleach. Scrub the stain with the product, rinse and then throw the garment in the laundry.
Get our latest tips in your inbox
Latest Tweets From The Pros
- Marc Forgione: Breakfast in napa from my parents stone fruit trees #goodstuff http://t.co/2G0bQHOtTn
- Sabrina Soto : Workouts of the World's Busiest Women : http://t.co/buYSnqrbMO @Shape_Magazine
- Marc Forgione: Batch 22, Mezcal shrimp for an amuse tonight @ Restaurant Marc Forgione http://t.co/PLk42B1ay3
- Sabrina Soto : Fantastic meeting you!xo @aartipaarti: @sabrinasoto So nice to meet you the other day. You are as sweet in person as you are on screen. #gem
- Sabrina Soto : Thank you! Took a while, but it was worth it! RT @rodbobe: @sabrinasoto That rug made from carpet tiles is amazing.