How To Place Up-Lights In Your Yard
Step 5: Sketch It Out
It's a good idea to work on paper where you want your lights to go. You'll know what you need when you shop and you may get some inspiration while sketching it.
Get our latest tips in your inbox
Latest Tweets From The Pros
- Marc Forgione: Breakfast in napa from my parents stone fruit trees #goodstuff http://t.co/2G0bQHOtTn
- Sabrina Soto : Workouts of the World's Busiest Women : http://t.co/buYSnqrbMO @Shape_Magazine
- Marc Forgione: Batch 22, Mezcal shrimp for an amuse tonight @ Restaurant Marc Forgione http://t.co/PLk42B1ay3
- Sabrina Soto : Fantastic meeting you!xo @aartipaarti: @sabrinasoto So nice to meet you the other day. You are as sweet in person as you are on screen. #gem
- Sabrina Soto : Thank you! Took a while, but it was worth it! RT @rodbobe: @sabrinasoto That rug made from carpet tiles is amazing.