How to Organize Food Storage
Step 3: Simple Tips
Take fruit out of flimsy plastic boxes and get rid of plastic bags. They can be neatly put away in your storage containers. Herbs should be wrapped in a damp paper towel before being packed into a container. This extra step will help maintain their freshness. As for stock or other liquids, try pouring them into ice cube trays and freezing them. This way you can just pop out a cube or two whenever you need it, while still keeping remaining portions stored in the freezer.
Get our latest tips in your inbox
Latest Tweets From The Pros
- Marc Forgione: Breakfast in napa from my parents stone fruit trees #goodstuff http://t.co/2G0bQHOtTn
- Sabrina Soto : Workouts of the World's Busiest Women : http://t.co/buYSnqrbMO @Shape_Magazine
- Marc Forgione: Batch 22, Mezcal shrimp for an amuse tonight @ Restaurant Marc Forgione http://t.co/PLk42B1ay3
- Sabrina Soto : Fantastic meeting you!xo @aartipaarti: @sabrinasoto So nice to meet you the other day. You are as sweet in person as you are on screen. #gem
- Sabrina Soto : Thank you! Took a while, but it was worth it! RT @rodbobe: @sabrinasoto That rug made from carpet tiles is amazing.