How to Make Ice Pops
Step 1: Juices
Combine one or more fruits into a blender or food processor or Blender. Blend until smooth. Stain seeds when necessary. For simple pops, just pour the juices into the forms. Mix together different fruits for different flavors.
Get our latest tips in your inbox
Latest Tweets From The Pros
- Sabrina Soto : RT @AnsonGilbert: Just wrapped our final @GMC #tradesecret shoot w/ @AOL, @SabrinaSoto, @NissaWorks @TheLauraKoski. http://t.co/tigmeRd2t1
- Sabrina Soto : NP! High Low shoots again aug/13! RT @CrysRRich: @sabrinasoto I want to make a video for your new season but don't close on house til June.
- Marc Forgione: Quinault Salmon, Braised Turnip, Peas @ Restaurant Marc Forgione http://t.co/wxpOKp0zCg
- Sabrina Soto : great shoot! @aol @GMCTradeSecrets RT @AnsonGilbert: Whistle while you work. #SetLife w/ @SabrinaSoto @TheLauraKoski. http://t.co/5fCJpjeewZ
- Sabrina Soto : Thanks! It's gonna be good! RT @NikNoble: @sabrinasoto I'm so glad that you are a new judge on the show. Congratulations! #HGTV #Designstar