How To Dress Up Your Mailbox
Step 4: Old Glory
Paint your mailbox off-white or cream color, let dry, next tape off your stripes using blue painter’s tape. Remember to leave off a square at the back for your star-- fifty stars would take too long so use one but accent the outline with rivets. Drill pilot holes for you rivets when that done tape off the star area and spray paint your red stripes. When your stripes have dried spray paint your star area blue then insert rivets.
Get our latest tips in your inbox
Latest Tweets From The Pros
- Marc Forgione: Breakfast in napa from my parents stone fruit trees #goodstuff http://t.co/2G0bQHOtTn
- Sabrina Soto : Workouts of the World's Busiest Women : http://t.co/buYSnqrbMO @Shape_Magazine
- Marc Forgione: Batch 22, Mezcal shrimp for an amuse tonight @ Restaurant Marc Forgione http://t.co/PLk42B1ay3
- Sabrina Soto : Fantastic meeting you!xo @aartipaarti: @sabrinasoto So nice to meet you the other day. You are as sweet in person as you are on screen. #gem
- Sabrina Soto : Thank you! Took a while, but it was worth it! RT @rodbobe: @sabrinasoto That rug made from carpet tiles is amazing.