How To Create Eye Catching House Numbers
Step 1: Traditional Look
Purchase a store-bought picture frame with three individual spaces for photos. Spray paint the cardboard a dark color and then place self-adhesive numbers in the individual spaces. Insert the matting and put it back in the frame for a clean contrast.
Get our latest tips in your inbox
Latest Tweets From The Pros
- Sabrina Soto : "We all need a splash of bad taste- it's hearty, it's healthy, it's physical. No taste is what I'm against." - Diana Vreeland
- Sabrina Soto : Green with envy. #peonies #emerald #mohair #onset #aol http://t.co/foTF4TOznk
- Sabrina Soto : RT @AnsonGilbert: Just wrapped our final @GMC #tradesecret shoot w/ @AOL, @SabrinaSoto, @NissaWorks @TheLauraKoski. http://t.co/tigmeRd2t1
- Sabrina Soto : NP! High Low shoots again aug/13! RT @CrysRRich: @sabrinasoto I want to make a video for your new season but don't close on house til June.
- Marc Forgione: Quinault Salmon, Braised Turnip, Peas @ Restaurant Marc Forgione http://t.co/wxpOKp0zCg