How to Cook Perfect Bacon
Step 2: Never Cook Bacon Naked!
Bacon's wonderful but it can be messy to cook in a pan with the grease spattering everywhere. Try cooking it in the oven. Heat your oven to 350º -375°. Get two cooking trays, cover one with kitchen paper and lay your strips down, cover the bacon with a second sheet of kitchen paper. Place another cooking tray right over the top this will keep in the heat and keep your bacon flat.
Get our latest tips in your inbox
Latest Tweets From The Pros
- Sabrina Soto : "We all need a splash of bad taste- it's hearty, it's healthy, it's physical. No taste is what I'm against." - Diana Vreeland
- Sabrina Soto : Green with envy. #peonies #emerald #mohair #onset #aol http://t.co/foTF4TOznk
- Sabrina Soto : RT @AnsonGilbert: Just wrapped our final @GMC #tradesecret shoot w/ @AOL, @SabrinaSoto, @NissaWorks @TheLauraKoski. http://t.co/tigmeRd2t1
- Sabrina Soto : NP! High Low shoots again aug/13! RT @CrysRRich: @sabrinasoto I want to make a video for your new season but don't close on house til June.
- Marc Forgione: Quinault Salmon, Braised Turnip, Peas @ Restaurant Marc Forgione http://t.co/wxpOKp0zCg