How to Cook Large Pieces of Meat
Step 5: Pork Shoulder
Comes from a tougher part of the pig so were not going to roast this cut. Season the meat and get a large casserole pot, throw in some veggies and some stock and cook it really slowly on low heat. You will want to cook the pork for 2 .5 to 3 hours. You could also throw this on the grill but again low and slow.
Get our latest tips in your inbox
Latest Tweets From The Pros
- Sabrina Soto : great shoot! @aol @GMCTradeSecrets RT @AnsonGilbert: Whistle while you work. #SetLife w/ @SabrinaSoto @TheLauraKoski. http://t.co/5fCJpjeewZ
- Sabrina Soto : Thanks! It's gonna be good! RT @NikNoble: @sabrinasoto I'm so glad that you are a new judge on the show. Congratulations! #HGTV #Designstar
- Sabrina Soto : I'm shooting another season now! RT @OrganizeMadeFun: @sabrinasoto watching u all morning while folding laundry! Missed this fabulous show!
- Sabrina Soto : I'm at the edge of my seat!! RT @bromco: Only 19 days until #HGTVStar! Who will be tuning in?? @real_genevieve @VernYipDesigns @sabrinasoto
- Sabrina Soto : Yeah!! RT @RougeLioness: Glued to watching The High/Low Project on @hgtv. I love @sabrinasoto designs!! I need to get her book for ideas...