How to Cook Large Pieces of Meat
Step 3: Prime Rib
Roast the beef right on the bone the bones will act as your tray. Take advantage of the fat on the beef by searing it in a hot pan, you’ll wind up with a beautiful golden crust. Then flip it back on the bone on the sheet put in the oven at about 350°. Cook the beef to medium rare or about 120°.
Get our latest tips in your inbox
Latest Tweets From The Pros
- Sabrina Soto : Thanks! It's gonna be good! RT @NikNoble: @sabrinasoto I'm so glad that you are a new judge on the show. Congratulations! #HGTV #Designstar
- Sabrina Soto : I'm shooting another season now! RT @OrganizeMadeFun: @sabrinasoto watching u all morning while folding laundry! Missed this fabulous show!
- Sabrina Soto : I'm at the edge of my seat!! RT @bromco: Only 19 days until #HGTVStar! Who will be tuning in?? @real_genevieve @VernYipDesigns @sabrinasoto
- Sabrina Soto : Yeah!! RT @RougeLioness: Glued to watching The High/Low Project on @hgtv. I love @sabrinasoto designs!! I need to get her book for ideas...
- Sabrina Soto : Thanks!!RT @BrianH630: @sabrinasoto Hey you cutie! Loved the segment where the husband had the inherited furniture from his grandparents...