How to Cook in a Water Bath
Step 2: Roasting Dish
Put some water (about 1/2 of what you will need) in a roasting dish, and then sit the ramekins or whatever you will cook with into the water. If you are making a cake, be sure and wrap the bottom of the mold with heavy gauge aluminum foil to prevent water from seeping in.
Get our latest tips in your inbox
Latest Tweets From The Pros
- Sabrina Soto : Yeah!! RT @RougeLioness: Glued to watching The High/Low Project on @hgtv. I love @sabrinasoto designs!! I need to get her book for ideas...
- Sabrina Soto : Thanks!!RT @BrianH630: @sabrinasoto Hey you cutie! Loved the segment where the husband had the inherited furniture from his grandparents...
- Sabrina Soto : Thanks!! RT @Shinetreasure: @sabrinasoto I love watching the high low project. I wish you could come to my house. so great at what you do!!!
- Sabrina Soto : Live near NYC? @hgtv RT @lauraVH: Can @sabrinasoto please come and do the High/Low project to our house?! Love this show!
- Sabrina Soto : Glad you love it!! @HGTV RT @DelisaWalden: @sabrinasoto If I could shop everyday I would!! This show gives me my fix! #HighLow