Homemade Buttercream Icing
Step 7: Butter
Cut 3 and 1/2 sticks of room temperature butter into several uniform pieces. Piece by piece add the butter to the meringue. At one point it may appear to curdle, no fear keep beating and it will come back together into a smooth and creamy frosting.
Get our latest tips in your inbox
Latest Tweets From The Pros
- Sabrina Soto : Living Room Makeover: Sabrina Soto Combines His-and-Her Styles Into One Awesome Space http://t.co/FSU3kq0m42 via @HomeSessive
- Sabrina Soto : Rainy day = @NespressoUSA http://t.co/fjp2CoUZKv
- Marc Forgione: Second bfast in napa. Everything on a wood burning grill! #mightmovehere http://t.co/ZLl49GRyWe
- Sabrina Soto : We didn't take any pics! RT @bobbyberk: @real_genevieve @CarrinoAnthony @sabrinasoto @designmilk so great having you all at my place tonight
- Sabrina Soto : ❤ RT @designmilk: Woot! @bobbyberk: @real_genevieve @CarrinoAnthony @sabrinasoto @designmilk so great having you all at my place tonight.