Harvest Tomatoes Early
Step 7: Stay Warm
You’ll need to keep the plants warm until the nighttime temperatures exceed 55 degrees. Until then, place a wall of full water bottles around each of the plants. During the day, the bottles will heat up, and then keep the plants warm at night.
Get our latest tips in your inbox
Latest Tweets From The Pros
- Sabrina Soto : Green with envy. #peonies #emerald #mohair #onset #aol http://t.co/foTF4TOznk
- Sabrina Soto : RT @AnsonGilbert: Just wrapped our final @GMC #tradesecret shoot w/ @AOL, @SabrinaSoto, @NissaWorks @TheLauraKoski. http://t.co/tigmeRd2t1
- Sabrina Soto : NP! High Low shoots again aug/13! RT @CrysRRich: @sabrinasoto I want to make a video for your new season but don't close on house til June.
- Marc Forgione: Quinault Salmon, Braised Turnip, Peas @ Restaurant Marc Forgione http://t.co/wxpOKp0zCg
- Sabrina Soto : great shoot! @aol @GMCTradeSecrets RT @AnsonGilbert: Whistle while you work. #SetLife w/ @SabrinaSoto @TheLauraKoski. http://t.co/5fCJpjeewZ