GMC 'Let's Trade Secrets Challenge' Home Improvement Runner-Up
Reclaimed Brick Project: Step 3
Next you’ll need some sand and portland cement. Mix it dry, 50/50, and spread it over the brick, pushing it down into the cracks. When all the cracks are filled, gently sweep away the extra dry cement mixture. Don’t get too aggressive with the broom, you want to leave the cracks full of the mixture, and the dust that you see on top is not a problem.
Get our latest tips in your inbox
Latest Tweets From The Pros
- Sabrina Soto : Living Room Makeover: Sabrina Soto Combines His-and-Her Styles Into One Awesome Space http://t.co/FSU3kq0m42 via @HomeSessive
- Sabrina Soto : Rainy day = @NespressoUSA http://t.co/fjp2CoUZKv
- Marc Forgione: Second bfast in napa. Everything on a wood burning grill! #mightmovehere http://t.co/ZLl49GRyWe
- Sabrina Soto : We didn't take any pics! RT @bobbyberk: @real_genevieve @CarrinoAnthony @sabrinasoto @designmilk so great having you all at my place tonight
- Sabrina Soto : ❤ RT @designmilk: Woot! @bobbyberk: @real_genevieve @CarrinoAnthony @sabrinasoto @designmilk so great having you all at my place tonight.