Exploring the Ethnic Aisle
Step 4: Wonton Wrappers
Place wonton wrappers on parchment paper and a baking sheet. Brush olive oil on your wrappers and season with salt. Bake at 350 degrees for about 8 minutes, or until golden brown.
Get our latest tips in your inbox
Latest Tweets From The Pros
- Marc Forgione: Breakfast in napa from my parents stone fruit trees #goodstuff http://t.co/2G0bQHOtTn
- Sabrina Soto : Workouts of the World's Busiest Women : http://t.co/buYSnqrbMO @Shape_Magazine
- Marc Forgione: Batch 22, Mezcal shrimp for an amuse tonight @ Restaurant Marc Forgione http://t.co/PLk42B1ay3
- Sabrina Soto : Fantastic meeting you!xo @aartipaarti: @sabrinasoto So nice to meet you the other day. You are as sweet in person as you are on screen. #gem
- Sabrina Soto : Thank you! Took a while, but it was worth it! RT @rodbobe: @sabrinasoto That rug made from carpet tiles is amazing.