Entertaining can be exhausting. The key to keeping yourself sane while entertaining is to always have an arsenal of items on hand so you are constantly prepared and can keep it simple. For example, keep chilled water in recycled wine or lemonade bottles. Always keep them in the fridge so they are ready to pull out and serve when guests pop in unexpectedly. Serve the bottles on a tray with ice in a bucket with tongs.Read the full post →
Get our latest tips in your inbox
Latest Tweets From The Pros
- Sabrina Soto : great shoot! @aol @GMCTradeSecrets RT @AnsonGilbert: Whistle while you work. #SetLife w/ @SabrinaSoto @TheLauraKoski. http://t.co/5fCJpjeewZ
- Sabrina Soto : Thanks! It's gonna be good! RT @NikNoble: @sabrinasoto I'm so glad that you are a new judge on the show. Congratulations! #HGTV #Designstar
- Sabrina Soto : I'm shooting another season now! RT @OrganizeMadeFun: @sabrinasoto watching u all morning while folding laundry! Missed this fabulous show!
- Sabrina Soto : I'm at the edge of my seat!! RT @bromco: Only 19 days until #HGTVStar! Who will be tuning in?? @real_genevieve @VernYipDesigns @sabrinasoto
- Sabrina Soto : Yeah!! RT @RougeLioness: Glued to watching The High/Low Project on @hgtv. I love @sabrinasoto designs!! I need to get her book for ideas...