BBQ With the Pros
Step 3: Grilling Meat
Put steak on an indirect heat for a total of 12-15 minutes for a nice medium rare. A whole fish should also be placed on indirect heat for 10 minutes on either side. If the grill is too hot, wrap the fish in foil before putting it back on.
Get our latest tips in your inbox
Latest Tweets From The Pros
- Sabrina Soto : "We all need a splash of bad taste- it's hearty, it's healthy, it's physical. No taste is what I'm against." - Diana Vreeland
- Sabrina Soto : Green with envy. #peonies #emerald #mohair #onset #aol http://t.co/foTF4TOznk
- Sabrina Soto : RT @AnsonGilbert: Just wrapped our final @GMC #tradesecret shoot w/ @AOL, @SabrinaSoto, @NissaWorks @TheLauraKoski. http://t.co/tigmeRd2t1
- Sabrina Soto : NP! High Low shoots again aug/13! RT @CrysRRich: @sabrinasoto I want to make a video for your new season but don't close on house til June.
- Marc Forgione: Quinault Salmon, Braised Turnip, Peas @ Restaurant Marc Forgione http://t.co/wxpOKp0zCg