BBQ With the Pros
Step 2: Marinating Meat
Rustic foods work well on the grill. Whole fish or tri-tip steak are great choices, as they soak up marinades easily. High heat can stress meat and make it tougher, but if you break it down with marinade, it'll be tender and delicious. Marinate whole fish for about 30 minutes and steak overnight before throwing on the grill.
Get our latest tips in your inbox
Latest Tweets From The Pros
- Marc Forgione: Quinault Salmon, Braised Turnip, Peas @ Restaurant Marc Forgione http://t.co/wxpOKp0zCg
- Sabrina Soto : great shoot! @aol @GMCTradeSecrets RT @AnsonGilbert: Whistle while you work. #SetLife w/ @SabrinaSoto @TheLauraKoski. http://t.co/5fCJpjeewZ
- Sabrina Soto : Thanks! It's gonna be good! RT @NikNoble: @sabrinasoto I'm so glad that you are a new judge on the show. Congratulations! #HGTV #Designstar
- Sabrina Soto : I'm shooting another season now! RT @OrganizeMadeFun: @sabrinasoto watching u all morning while folding laundry! Missed this fabulous show!
- Sabrina Soto : I'm at the edge of my seat!! RT @bromco: Only 19 days until #HGTVStar! Who will be tuning in?? @real_genevieve @VernYipDesigns @sabrinasoto