Perfect Pie Crust
Brush away any excess flour on the dough. Place the rolling pin on the edge of the dough that's farthest away from you, and gently and loosely roll the dough around the pin toward you, until you have about half of it on the pin.
Lift the pin over the edge of a 9-inch pie dish. Slowly unroll the dough over the dish, draping and centering it over the dish, and gently lift and coax down the dough into the edges. Lightly press the dough into the bottom corners of the pie dish.Read the full post →
Get our latest tips in your inbox
Latest Tweets From The Pros
- Marc Forgione: Breakfast in napa from my parents stone fruit trees #goodstuff http://t.co/2G0bQHOtTn
- Sabrina Soto : Workouts of the World's Busiest Women : http://t.co/buYSnqrbMO @Shape_Magazine
- Marc Forgione: Batch 22, Mezcal shrimp for an amuse tonight @ Restaurant Marc Forgione http://t.co/PLk42B1ay3
- Sabrina Soto : Fantastic meeting you!xo @aartipaarti: @sabrinasoto So nice to meet you the other day. You are as sweet in person as you are on screen. #gem
- Sabrina Soto : Thank you! Took a while, but it was worth it! RT @rodbobe: @sabrinasoto That rug made from carpet tiles is amazing.