How To Used Potted Plants Around Your Door
Step 3: Topiary and Succulent
It's not a Jane Austen book they’re the Mutt and Jeff of porch plants-- their contrasting looks go nicely together. Topiaries are any number of bushes that are trained to form a geometric shape while succulents are plants that retain water giving them a swollen fleshy look sometimes referred to as succulence. Together they make some simple clean lines.
Get our latest tips in your inbox
Latest Tweets From The Pros
- Sabrina Soto : Living Room Makeover: Sabrina Soto Combines His-and-Her Styles Into One Awesome Space http://t.co/FSU3kq0m42 via @HomeSessive
- Sabrina Soto : Rainy day = @NespressoUSA http://t.co/fjp2CoUZKv
- Marc Forgione: Second bfast in napa. Everything on a wood burning grill! #mightmovehere http://t.co/ZLl49GRyWe
- Sabrina Soto : We didn't take any pics! RT @bobbyberk: @real_genevieve @CarrinoAnthony @sabrinasoto @designmilk so great having you all at my place tonight
- Sabrina Soto : ❤ RT @designmilk: Woot! @bobbyberk: @real_genevieve @CarrinoAnthony @sabrinasoto @designmilk so great having you all at my place tonight.