How to Transport Food
Step 3: Refrigerated Items
Make your food the night before and use insulated bags to keep them cool. Store them on the floor of your car behind the passenger seat so they're out of direct sunlight.
Get our latest tips in your inbox
Latest Tweets From The Pros
- Sabrina Soto : Workouts of the World's Busiest Women : http://t.co/buYSnqrbMO @Shape_Magazine
- Marc Forgione: Batch 22, Mezcal shrimp for an amuse tonight @ Restaurant Marc Forgione http://t.co/PLk42B1ay3
- Sabrina Soto : Fantastic meeting you!xo @aartipaarti: @sabrinasoto So nice to meet you the other day. You are as sweet in person as you are on screen. #gem
- Sabrina Soto : Thank you! Took a while, but it was worth it! RT @rodbobe: @sabrinasoto That rug made from carpet tiles is amazing.
- Sabrina Soto : It's Thanksgiving this morning at the @target studio! http://t.co/wBWuVndWu8