How to Saute Greens
Step 8 - Plate the Greens
Once the leaves look a bit wet and you start hearing them snap and crackle, they're ready to be taken off the heat and transferred to a serving dish.
Get our latest tips in your inbox
Latest Tweets From The Pros
- Sabrina Soto : Green with envy. #peonies #emerald #mohair #onset #aol http://t.co/foTF4TOznk
- Sabrina Soto : RT @AnsonGilbert: Just wrapped our final @GMC #tradesecret shoot w/ @AOL, @SabrinaSoto, @NissaWorks @TheLauraKoski. http://t.co/tigmeRd2t1
- Sabrina Soto : NP! High Low shoots again aug/13! RT @CrysRRich: @sabrinasoto I want to make a video for your new season but don't close on house til June.
- Marc Forgione: Quinault Salmon, Braised Turnip, Peas @ Restaurant Marc Forgione http://t.co/wxpOKp0zCg
- Sabrina Soto : great shoot! @aol @GMCTradeSecrets RT @AnsonGilbert: Whistle while you work. #SetLife w/ @SabrinaSoto @TheLauraKoski. http://t.co/5fCJpjeewZ