How to Remove Pet Stains
Step 4: Cover
Cover the stain with some paper towels and a heavy object. Allow the paper towels to soak up the moisture from the carpet, periodically changing out the paper towel until all the moisture is gone.
Get our latest tips in your inbox
Latest Tweets From The Pros
- Sabrina Soto : NP! High Low shoots again aug/13! RT @CrysRRich: @sabrinasoto I want to make a video for your new season but don't close on house til June.
- Marc Forgione: Quinault Salmon, Braised Turnip, Peas @ Restaurant Marc Forgione http://t.co/wxpOKp0zCg
- Sabrina Soto : great shoot! @aol @GMCTradeSecrets RT @AnsonGilbert: Whistle while you work. #SetLife w/ @SabrinaSoto @TheLauraKoski. http://t.co/5fCJpjeewZ
- Sabrina Soto : Thanks! It's gonna be good! RT @NikNoble: @sabrinasoto I'm so glad that you are a new judge on the show. Congratulations! #HGTV #Designstar
- Sabrina Soto : I'm shooting another season now! RT @OrganizeMadeFun: @sabrinasoto watching u all morning while folding laundry! Missed this fabulous show!