How to Cook With Mustard
Step 3: Dijon
This mustard has added vinegar so, it’s a touch tangier and sharper. Great for spreading over meats when roasting or grilling.
Get our latest tips in your inbox
Latest Tweets From The Pros
- Sabrina Soto : Workouts of the World's Busiest Women : http://t.co/buYSnqrbMO @Shape_Magazine
- Marc Forgione: Batch 22, Mezcal shrimp for an amuse tonight @ Restaurant Marc Forgione http://t.co/PLk42B1ay3
- Sabrina Soto : Fantastic meeting you!xo @aartipaarti: @sabrinasoto So nice to meet you the other day. You are as sweet in person as you are on screen. #gem
- Sabrina Soto : Thank you! Took a while, but it was worth it! RT @rodbobe: @sabrinasoto That rug made from carpet tiles is amazing.
- Sabrina Soto : It's Thanksgiving this morning at the @target studio! http://t.co/wBWuVndWu8