Exploring the Ethnic Aisle
Step 4: Wonton Wrappers
Place wonton wrappers on parchment paper and a baking sheet. Brush olive oil on your wrappers and season with salt. Bake at 350 degrees for about 8 minutes, or until golden brown.
Get our latest tips in your inbox
Latest Tweets From The Pros
- Marc Forgione: Quinault Salmon, Braised Turnip, Peas @ Restaurant Marc Forgione http://t.co/wxpOKp0zCg
- Sabrina Soto : great shoot! @aol @GMCTradeSecrets RT @AnsonGilbert: Whistle while you work. #SetLife w/ @SabrinaSoto @TheLauraKoski. http://t.co/5fCJpjeewZ
- Sabrina Soto : Thanks! It's gonna be good! RT @NikNoble: @sabrinasoto I'm so glad that you are a new judge on the show. Congratulations! #HGTV #Designstar
- Sabrina Soto : I'm shooting another season now! RT @OrganizeMadeFun: @sabrinasoto watching u all morning while folding laundry! Missed this fabulous show!
- Sabrina Soto : I'm at the edge of my seat!! RT @bromco: Only 19 days until #HGTVStar! Who will be tuning in?? @real_genevieve @VernYipDesigns @sabrinasoto