Step 5: Oils and Vinegars
Whether you're pickling or cooking, having a variety of oils and vinegars on hand is essential. Red wine vinegar, white wine vinegar, balsamic vinegar and champagne vinegar are great, while extra virgin olive oil, pure olive oil and grapeseed oil are essential, too.
Get our latest tips in your inbox
Latest Tweets From The Pros
- Sabrina Soto : Thanks! It's gonna be good! RT @NikNoble: @sabrinasoto I'm so glad that you are a new judge on the show. Congratulations! #HGTV #Designstar
- Sabrina Soto : I'm shooting another season now! RT @OrganizeMadeFun: @sabrinasoto watching u all morning while folding laundry! Missed this fabulous show!
- Sabrina Soto : I'm at the edge of my seat!! RT @bromco: Only 19 days until #HGTVStar! Who will be tuning in?? @real_genevieve @VernYipDesigns @sabrinasoto
- Sabrina Soto : Yeah!! RT @RougeLioness: Glued to watching The High/Low Project on @hgtv. I love @sabrinasoto designs!! I need to get her book for ideas...
- Sabrina Soto : Thanks!!RT @BrianH630: @sabrinasoto Hey you cutie! Loved the segment where the husband had the inherited furniture from his grandparents...