Step 6: Boiling Water
Bacteria that live on fruit are killed off at 160 degrees, so boiling water will eliminate all of it. Bring water to a boil in a tea kettle, and then fill your jars. Seal your lids. The tops should be sucked down, if you have a good vacuum seal.
Get our latest tips in your inbox
Latest Tweets From The Pros
- Sabrina Soto : NP! High Low shoots again aug/13! RT @CrysRRich: @sabrinasoto I want to make a video for your new season but don't close on house til June.
- Marc Forgione: Quinault Salmon, Braised Turnip, Peas @ Restaurant Marc Forgione http://t.co/wxpOKp0zCg
- Sabrina Soto : great shoot! @aol @GMCTradeSecrets RT @AnsonGilbert: Whistle while you work. #SetLife w/ @SabrinaSoto @TheLauraKoski. http://t.co/5fCJpjeewZ
- Sabrina Soto : Thanks! It's gonna be good! RT @NikNoble: @sabrinasoto I'm so glad that you are a new judge on the show. Congratulations! #HGTV #Designstar
- Sabrina Soto : I'm shooting another season now! RT @OrganizeMadeFun: @sabrinasoto watching u all morning while folding laundry! Missed this fabulous show!