Alma Schneider, the grand prize winner of the GMC Let's Trade Secrets Challenge in the cooking category, took home top honors for her easy and delicious edamame dip. As a part of her prize, she got to spend time with Chef Sam Talbot, and show him how to make her healthy crowd-pleasing snack.
Get our latest tips in your inbox
Latest Tweets From The Pros
- Sabrina Soto : RT @AnsonGilbert: Just wrapped our final @GMC #tradesecret shoot w/ @AOL, @SabrinaSoto, @NissaWorks @TheLauraKoski. http://t.co/tigmeRd2t1
- Sabrina Soto : NP! High Low shoots again aug/13! RT @CrysRRich: @sabrinasoto I want to make a video for your new season but don't close on house til June.
- Marc Forgione: Quinault Salmon, Braised Turnip, Peas @ Restaurant Marc Forgione http://t.co/wxpOKp0zCg
- Sabrina Soto : great shoot! @aol @GMCTradeSecrets RT @AnsonGilbert: Whistle while you work. #SetLife w/ @SabrinaSoto @TheLauraKoski. http://t.co/5fCJpjeewZ
- Sabrina Soto : Thanks! It's gonna be good! RT @NikNoble: @sabrinasoto I'm so glad that you are a new judge on the show. Congratulations! #HGTV #Designstar